Pages

 photo botslide.jpg

I'd Like To Thank The Academy...

Monday, September 15, 2014

Well this is pretty great to hear, I was nominated for a Liebster Award from Tandra over at Thriller Mom. Never thought I would get recognition for my blog, especially with it being as new as it is. This is really cool though. Thank you for this and thank you for thinking that I was worthy enough. It really means a lot to me. I will have a drink in your honor of course. Again thank you!
She sent me some exciting questions to answer as part of my "acceptance speech" for you all to get to know me a little better. Some of them really had me chuckling because of the answers in my head (smart ass answers.)
 
1. What is something you won't blog about? Well I think it may be too early in my blog life to answer this. I said to myself going into this that I was going to be honest about my motherhood struggles and triumphs. I think that I wouldn't blog about something that would hurt my family. I'm a private person, especially when it's about my family. So writing some of the things I do is really hard for me. Talking about my struggles is hard because I hate failure and have always been able to hide my pain from even those closest to me.  
2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Oh, well that is easy for me to answer since it was just pointed out. After my family goes to bed, I like to have a beer. 
 
3. Where would you vacation if money was no factor? Italy, I want to visit the Vatican. I would spend weeks touring and eating, oh and of course enjoying wine.

 4. What has been the scariest moment of your life? The scariest moment was when I was delivering my daughter. I had so many complications happen and was afraid my daughter was going to grow up with out her mom. Luckily we had the most amazing doctor who was quick on her feet and refused to let anything take me away.
 
5. Who do you look up to as a mentor? While others may find it cheesy to say this I don't. I look up to my parents. They were just kids when they were given me and made the best of the situation. Now they are living such a fun life. They are having the time of their lives now. They sacrificed so much for me to have the best things and the best toys.
 
6. What is your favorite board game? It's a tie between Candy Land and Payday. Love them both.
 
7. Are you a spender or a saver? I'm a spender (more than I should be). Poor Jake, he chose someone with champagne tastes on a PBR budget.
 
8. What are three lessons you want to teach your kids? God has the answer to everything, you just need to ask him. Never let someone deter you from what you want and who you want to be. Confidence is the most attractive thing in the world and can help you get almost anything you want.
 
9. Would you like to know the day you're going to die? Oh no way. Why would I? I know myself and I'd be freaking out more than I'd live it up. When it' my time, I will let it be and know that I did everything I was meant to do on Earth.

10. What super power would you most like to possess? This is a hard one. Like a typical mom, I weighed the pros and cons of all the super powers I could think of. But screw that, I'm already Batman. I'm just saying, you've never seen me and Batman in the same room so...
 
Now I have the honor of nominating another blog... or two.
 
 
My 10 questions for you are:
 
1.Why blog?
2. Greatest accomplishment so far in your life?
3. Any celebrity living or dead that you would want to spend the day on a beach with?
4. What do you do as "me time"?
5. If you had one last meal and/or drink, what would it be?
6. Would you pay for Facebook if it was no longer free?
7. If you could learn a new "thing/skill" what would it be and why?
8. How long have you held the title mom?
9. Out of all of the moms in the animal kingdom, which one would you be and why?
10. What is something you think your kids will thank you for later in life?
 
I am so excited to hear what they have to say.
 
The Rules!
I have read differing rules regarding the Liebster Award but I'll stick with the ones passed on to me.

-Post a Liebster Award image to your blog (Run to Google)
-Mention & link back to the blogger who nominated you
-Answer all questions presented to you
-Nominate bloggers of your choosing & notify them
-List your questions for those bloggers
-Explain the rules

Have FUN with this! It's a way to support one another and pay it forward! 
 
Make sure you go over and check them out and show them some suga and tell them the Bloodhound Mama sent you. Congratulations to both of you and thank you again to Tandra at

Thriller Mom for nominating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme